(1) Right of confirmation
You have the right to obtain the confirmation whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. If you want to avail yourself of this right of confirmation, you may, at any time, contact me webmaster(at)cedric-crispin.com.
(2) Right of access
You have the right to obtain free information about your personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information. Furthermore, you are granted to access to the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you, or to object to such processing;
- The existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to the source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
Furthermore, you have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. Where this is the case, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
If you want to avail yourself of this right of access, you may at any time contact me webmaster(at)cedric-crispin.com.
Although cedric-crispin.com makes good faith efforts to provide Individuals with access to their Personal Information, there may be circumstances in which cedric-crispin.com is unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the Individual’s privacy in the case in question or where it is commercially proprietary. If I determine that access should be restricted in any particular instance, I will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, I will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information.
(3) Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from me without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
If you want to exercise this right to rectification, you may, at any time, contact me webmaster(at)cedric-crispin.com.
(4) Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
You have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and I have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw consent to which the processing is based according to, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, and you want to request the erasure of personal data stored by cedric-crispin.com, you may at any time contact me webmaster(at)cedric-crispin.com. I shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied with immediately.
(5) Right of restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling me to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of their use instead;
- I no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and you want to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by me, you may at any time contact me webmaster(at)cedric-crispin.com. I will arrange the restriction of the processing.
(6) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which was provided to me, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit those data to another company without hindrance, as long as the processing is based on consent, or on a contract, and the processing is carried out by automated means, as long as the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in my company.
Furthermore, in exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one company to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
In order to assert the right to data portability, you may at any time contact me webmaster(at)cedric-crispin.com.
(7) Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning you.
cedric-crispin.com shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless I can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If cedric-crispin.com processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to cedric-crispin.com will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
In addition, you have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning you by cedric-crispin.com for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
In order to exercise the right to object, you may directly contact me webmaster(at)cedric-crispin.com.
(8) Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time.
If you want to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, you may at any time directly contact me webmaster(at)cedric-crispin.com.
(9) Right to unsubscribe
If you receive an unwanted email from me, you can unsubscribe of receiving future emails. I will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Note that you will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or services you have requested.
I provide you with choices about whether to provide me with personal information and whether it is shared. For example, I have to ask you before I can use your personal information for any purpose incompatible with the purposes identified in this policy. Other examples of your choices include:
- You can browse my website without providing any personal information. I may collect some limited information automatically, as described above;
- You may opt-out of receiving my messages at any time by using the opt-out mechanism.
- You can choose not to give me all the information I request. In some cases, if you decide not to provide the information I request, I will not be able to provide the product or services you requested;
- You can change your privacy settings on other parties’ websites, such as social networks, which will stop or limit my receipt of information from those other websites.
- You may change your browser settings or take other steps to block, manage, or delete cookies. In some cases, blocking or disabling cookies may cause my websites not to work as intended and some features may not be available.
You may also exercise and amend your choices by sending an email to me webmaster(at)cedric-crispin.com.