How I use the information i receive and collect
Post added on July 11, 2019
I'm able to deliver, personalize, and improve my websites, services and products by combining and using the information I have about you (including information I receive on and off my websites, services and products) to understand how you use and interact with my websites, services and products and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in.
I also may use the information I have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and services;
- Analyze use of the relevant site, product, or service; test changes and improvements; to personalize your experiences;
- Perform analytics and research aimed at improving the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of products and services that Unigine provides;
- Сreate and share statistics and reports;
- Credit or accept payments;
- Fulfill your requests and when authorized by you;
- Provide technical support and respond to inquiries;
- Combine information I have about you with information I obtain from business partners or other companies, such as your activities on other sites;
- Detect and defend against abusive or unlawful activity;
- Prevent fraud, enforce the relevant terms of service or licenses, and protect users;
- Inform users of new products and services, including promotional offers;
- Contact you with information that I believe will be of interest to you.