How I share the information I collect and receive
Post added on July 11, 2019
I also can share the information I collect and receive in some cases:
- Third party service providers: I provide User information to other companies who perform services on Unigine’s behalf. For example, I may employ service providers to process payments; host or store my data; deliver email messages or analyze data.
- Safety, security, and legal compliance: I may share your information:
- when I have a good faith belief that I are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, if I receive a court order, search warrant, subpoena, or similar legal process);
- to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations;
- if I believe that my services and products are being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- when I have a good faith belief that there is a meaningful risk that poses a threat to the safety of you, another person or the public generally; and
- in order to protect the rights or property of Unigine, including to enforce the terms and licenses that govern the use of my services and products.
- Sale or merger: In the event that Unigine explores or undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, transfer of control, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, I may share or transfer all of your information, including personal information.
- Advertising: I also may share certain limited information, such as device identifiers, with advertisers and other marketing partners for purposes of gauging the effectiveness of advertising and other marketing strategies.
- With your consent: I may share your information for other purposes if you direct me to do so or you consent to such sharing.
- De-identified and/or aggregated information: Some of the information I collect does not directly identify you or your device. I may modify other information that can identify you or your device to limit or prevent such identification by de-identifying it or aggregating it. I can share de-identified and/or aggregated information to any third party without restriction and use it for any purpose.